



Well here is the running list of those, with pictures, that have come to visit us.
1st. Was Ryan and Morgan Andersen passing by as they drove to drop Ryan off in Phily for school.
2nd. Was Dave and Jen Stock passing by as they drove to Wisconson for Wolfy's school and life for the next 5-6 years.
3rd. Was Richard and Ella-Rene Cannon, my dad and step-mom, returning home from their mission. This was the first time they met Sunny. I think they liked her but how can you not. I mean I try and all I do is fall more in love with her! :)
4th. Was Sunny's mom, Melanie Bills. She came to visit and decided to make some cookies. The only problem was she mistook the salt for the sugar, not very tasty. Also under that red rag is where Sunny spilt some red paint and we still have a little red spot left for rememberance.

No comments:
Post a Comment