
When mom was here, in the middle of October, we decided to go to a pumpkin patch thingy. As we walked up there was this guy on top of the building yelling, telling everyone how great it is inside and how they have to go in. We then noticed that it cost 12 dollars to get in per person! We started to laugh and turned around to walk away. At that point this guy started to yell how cheap we were and started to make fun of us. We justed laughed and keep walking because it was really funny. I of course turned around and gave him my threatening stare which as you all know did nothing. :) So afterwards we decided to take advantage of this lovely, rusted, steel bridge to take pictures. Doesn't Sunny look great!

2 comments:
I've seen that stare! It withered me into a pool of fear. I begged your forgiveness for whatever infraction caused such a threatening pose. My knees trembled, my lip quivered, my arms pleaded....I am sure that man felt the same way. He'll never cackle at anyone from his Farm perch again!!!!!!!!!!! Way to protect your girls.
I miss you guys! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment