
I wanted to put some pictures up of myself and my little brothers. I often wonder what is in store for the three of us...we have always been together and been called the three little boys (even though we are bigger and tougher now). I also wonder if Sunny, and soon to be Derran's wife, Sarah, and Sean's future wife, if they know that it is going to be hard to stop us from being boys when we are around each other? We had so much fun when we were little! The first picture is of us ofter Priesthood at Crown Burger, with Ryan Andersen's family, because my dad was on his mission and Steve was in North Carolina. The other picture is probably us going to church getting ready to go and swing on the curtains on the stage at Canyon Rim 4th Ward. Now those were great times watching Derran get in trouble!

3 comments:
I love pictures such as these. Pictures of ourselves when we are younger seems so fun and innocent. Anyway, hope that all is well.
What handsome boys! I love these old pictures!
nice floods dork. like your shaved head too - your brother do that?
Post a Comment