Saturday, May 19, 2007

For those of you that have inquired of why I didn't participate in this triathlon I have an answer for you. I am fatter than Sunny is and I need more time to get into shape than she does. Also, Sunny and I have never had the chance to watch each other and take pictures, so this time I cheered her on like a crazy in love man should do! And on June 16th, 2007 I am competing in the Quads City Triathlon in Davenport, IA hoping to be in shape by then. I hope that answers the inquires.

5 comments:

emily a. said...

You are so funny Bradden. I think it's great that you were able to cheer Sunny on. Good luck with your training! We're so excited to see you both in a couple of weeks!

Jackson & Catherine Lever said...

You know... you are fat.

Marcus Damasceno said...

Ola Cannon ,

Quem vos escreve aqui é um velho amigo. Damasceno! Obrigado por me adicionar e enviar seu blog, muito bom ter noticias suas. Você é um cara que gosto de verdade, foi um prazer servir uma missão no Brasil com você. Parabens pela esposa, vocês são um lindo casal.
Segue alguns links de fotos de minha esposa e filha.
http://picasaweb.google.com/anabele.kd
Um forte abraço para você e sua familia.
Não esqueça do Brasil, venha nos visitar quando quiser no Rio de Janeiro. Nossa Casa és sua Casa!!

Marcus Damasceno

Emily P said...

Sunny, I found you on this blog. I looked at all your pictures and now I feel like a stalker. I hope that the midwest is treating you with a lot of love and respect. -Emily Pehrson

Katie said...

Sunny I found you too. I love finding fellow bloggers. You look amazing and what a little athlete. Lets keep in touch I love to Blog!
Katie Jensen Hadfield