Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THESE ARE SOME HAPPENINGS OF US THE PAST YEAR. JUST THE HIGHLIGHTS, BUT I'M REALIZING THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE A FABULOUS WAY FOR MY CHILDREN TO VIEW THE STORY OF THEIR LIVES.... I'M TRYING TO BE BETTER AT POSTING FOR THIS REASON ALONE.

took this pic of our good friends here out at clear lake, loved it!!
Hy's friendsHy got potty-trained and so he got to start Montessori School in September. This is the first day of school. New outfit, shoes and all! He looks stressed in this pic a bit because he refused to wear a backpack and there were "scary moths" outside. He likes school.

Hy was a superstar with potty-training. 3-weeks and he was done!! He really surprised me. I just let him have WHATEVER he wanted to drink.... he loved it....
9.5 months....... my belly really sticks out there the last month

No comments: