Friday, July 20, 2007


Jim, Melonie's Husband, and their son little man Christian.











Katrina and Aunt Annie












Derran and Sarah finally making it out of the Temple and smiling away!


















The Four Brothers! Steve, Me, Derran, and Sean trying to act like we are cool and goodlooking.


















Derran and Sarah

2 comments:

Amy and Wes said...

Sunny & Bradden...
So fun to see your darling blog. We are happy to see you are both doing great. Way to go Sunny on the triathlon...I attempted my first tri as well in May.
We'd love to hear from you guys.
http://amyandwesboyack.blogspot.com
Love, Wes & Amy

The Petrini Post said...

Hey Sunny! I found your blog through Brooke's. How fun! I hope you don't mind if I take a look. How are you guys doing? I love blogs, it makes it so easy to keep up to date with people you don't get to see often. I hope to hear from you sometime. Take care!
Melissa