Sunday, July 15, 2007


While we were in Madison, we went to the world's largest Brat Festival! It was so good! I love Brats! I have a video of Wolfy dancing, but I promised him that I wouldn't put it on the blog, so if you want it email me and I will send it to you. You will laugh so hard!

Sunny and myself if front of the world's largest grill.

Katrina and Randy at Derran and Sarah's Wedding Dinner.

Tamara and Phil at Derran's Wedding Dinner.

Melonie and Jim at Derran's Wedding Dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you so stinkin' darling all the time? It kills me. I thought the Brat Fest was something completely different... like I thought it meant "Brat" like little brothers and sisters are brats, you know? Like what would you do at that kind of festival? Hmmm... the possibilities are endless. Hope you don't mind that I'm going to add your blog link to mine. Sure love you lots!

Amy Gelwix said...

Sunny....Don't ask how I found your blog! It's too late at night, but I am dying to meet up with you and Catherine as fellow mid-westerners so let me know how you are doing!

emily a. said...

Yeah- you finally posted! We've been wondering when you were going to show off your photography skills with your new fancy camera! So when are going to come visit us? I miss you two!