A picture of us after my race. She was my support and I am so glad that she comes to support me through all the stupid and sometimes great things I do. I love her and am so glad she loves me back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
4 comments:
you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. okay, so here is the thing. bradden, remember how i have always told you that you better appreciate how gosh darn lucky you are and how if you don't i will kill you....well, now i know that you do and that you do appreciate how beautiful, talented and simply wonderful that wife of yours is and so to you i say, good on ya and you are officially all right in my book. hope all is well! much love!
Bradden, this is Lance. I check your blog too, Wes is good for things like that. Hope all is well. Any contact with cousin Chad?
Hey Cousin....funny running into your blog. Great to see pictures of you and your wife. Sorry we missed you guys at Darren's wedding the twins keep us running a week behind. (But I loved the pictures from the reception)Glad to see you are well. check out our blog if you get a chance http://4parkmenandalittleparklady.blogspot.com/, (warning: not nearly as exciting as yours)
Kirstin Park (once was Taylor), sister to Jonathan, Aaron and Ryan....just in case you've forgetten me.
You were the first original blogger that I know and now i am proud to say that I can do this thing too. I miss you and love your pics. You two are having fun out there but we need to see you here too. Love you both.
This is Tanna Bourne Fox by the way. I put my blog all under Ava's name!
Post a Comment