
Since I am carrying this little babe in me-- I thought it was the right time to figure out how to do this Blogger thing. Bradden has always done it! I also wanted to learn how to edit the blog and take the dozens of pictures off of me in my bathing suit from my tri this spring that Bradden posted!
We are so excited to have our little baby! We had the 20 week ultra sound on Monday, Sept. 17th, and the pictures are posted below. Everything was good as far as they could tell. I was so nervous for the ultrasound I didn't even sleep the night before! (I think that's what working with premature babies and children with syndromes do to you!) I just started crying as I saw the little baby moving around and all it's little parts and organs. I have been feeling it moving in me for a couple weeks (and already heard the heartbeat several times), but seeing it made it even more that much real. We are so happy, and we did not find out the gender, we want to keep it a surprise! We believe that there are very few true surprises in life, and this is one of them! We don't even care what the sex is, we just pray for a healthy baby. This is truly a miracle in our lives and we feel so blessed waiting for the arrival of our little one that has already changed who we are. I, especially have grown a true appreciation of the gift of life and the fragile but amazing way that we begin our life growing inside of someone. I am so thankful. MIRACLE!




21 comments:
congratulations! I had no idea you were pregnant, sunny, and I am so thrilled for you! this blogging world is a funny place, but it is awesome to get back in touch with so many people.
much love!
alisa (kesler, now lund)
So happy you posted the pictures. It looks like a cute baby for sure. This is so exciting. Are you showing much yet? I'd love to request some growing belly picture- shirt or not, your choice. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Have you decided for sure about Christmas?
SOOO excited for you! We can't wait to see baby cannon!Congratulations.
Jackson and Catherine
sunny, congratulations on having a baby! I didnt think I was related to Brady Johnsons little sister...who is she? Im a little confused. Anyway, so glad to see you are doing well and still working out a ton...just like the tae bo days in dc!
Yeah!! We are so excited for you guys! We hope all goes well throughout the rest of the pregnancy. Keep us posted. . .we look forward to his/her arrival!
Brad and Heather
congrats. babies are so fun and cute. we too are not finding out the sex of our baby. we have the ultrasound next week. should be a fun surprise!
check out our blog at scovilleclan.com
SPRINGBREAK!!!!!!!! I like how you've planned to have a baby around sprinkbreak so nothing disrupts the party!! You two rule!!!
Congratulations! That is fabulous! I'm so glad that everything looked great at the ultrasound. We'll look forward to seeing pictures of little Cannon.
Sam, Jess and Tate Sorensen
Sunny! It's Sarah Cornu (shaw)! Congratulations! We are having a little one in Feb. too! I'm so excited for you!
So congrats to you guys...I had an idea a little bit ago that maybe you were but I couldn't ask...you NEVER ask :D. I'm so excited for you guys! You will be the BEST parents EVER!!! Thanks for letting me know about your blog Sunny! I hope you don't mind if I peek in from time to time.
Sunny That is so great!! Being a Mom is so wonderful. I can't wait to hear more about this great adventure.
Brandon and Sunny....CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting. Good luck!
-Kirstin
Sunny & Bradden...
I have to admit, I have been anxiously waiting to hear what is new with you guys, and checking your blog for updates...and what a surprise!! Congratulations, we are so so so excited for you guys. You will be great parents with darling children I am sure.
Keep us posted on he pregnancy and baby updates.
Sunny, Congratulations on the baby! I think that is so fun that you are not finding out. I love checking in on you guys and seeing all the wonderful things you guys are up too. Keep in touch!
Sunny, that's so awesome! We are so excited for you and Bradden. Congratulations!
Come visit our blog http://thehoutzes.blogspot.com/
Dan, Lisa, Hailey, and Carly Houtz
Congrats!! Too bad you didn't get the twin gene.....this time!!! HA HA HA! It's going to be a fun adventure for you both!
love
jane
todd
owen and henry
SISTER BILLS! Just wanted to say congratulations! I have often wondered about you and am glad you are doing so well...you deserve it! I will let everyone know how you are and about the great news!
LOVE,
Sister Shellie Snow
Congrats you guys!! That is so exciting! It gets kind of crazy when the baby comes, and even more crazy when the second one comes along. Just you wait! We were so happy to hear from you. Thank you for finding us! This is a great way to keep tabs on each other. You guys are great, and lookin' good too!
Hey Sunny, you have a baby growing inside your body. Just thought I'd remind you. wierd.
I had to laugh about your email. You two were TOTALLY in your own little newly wed bubble when we were neighbors. Totally expected though. That's the way it should be. Love you guys.
Hope you don't mind that I added your link from Katie's blog. I haven't seen you in a while and it looks like life is treating you well. You must be so excited to see that baby, there is nothing better. Blogs are great because I can keep in touch with great friends and really old head cheerleaders, ha ha. We really had some great times!
Post a Comment