
December 16th, 2007 - Is Our Second Anniversary
My Dearest Sunshine-
I love you because you will always hold my hand no matter how crazy I am. I love you because you are always serving me, our little growing family, and everyone else you encounter! I love you because you pray for those that you don't even know, but are in need of the Lord's help. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for such a wonderful blessing you are in my life. I strongly feel that I don't deserve you, but I am grateful that the Lord blessed me to have you in my life. I too agree that every year we are together our love grows and I know that it will continue to grow. My favorite compliment is when people say to me, "I wish my husband loved me as much as you love your wife." Or, "I hope that I can find someone that loves me as much as you love your wife." To me this is one of the greatest compliments, because it shows that I am still falling in love with you each and everyday, even when we are apart! I love you Sunshine. You are my greatest accomplishment!
Love your eternal companion,
Bradden

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two!
So glad Sunny found you too, Bradden. I don't even want to think where you would be without her! Kidding. . .well, not really. Happy anniversary. Are you two(and a half) going home for Christmas?
Happy Anniversary!! Dave and I just had our 7th. Time flies!! We are so glad you are both so happy. AND we can't wait to see this new little one!
We love you both so much!
Luv, Dave & Tricia
Post a Comment