MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! THIS IS BRADDEN OPENING UP HIS PRESENTS ON CHRISTMAS. SUNNY OPENED UP A SURPRISE "BABY SHOWER IN A BOX" (THANKS FRIENDS AND FAMILY). WE MISSED EVERYONE ON CHRISTMAS DAY BUT HAD A GOOD TIME TOGETHER. THE BABY WAS OUR PRESENT TO EACH OTHER THIS YEAR! I WILL POST MORE PHOTOS SOON, AND HOPEFULLY A FEW VIDEO CLIPS. HOPE EVERYONES NEW YEAR IS HAPPY AND BRIGHT!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! THIS IS BRADDEN OPENING UP HIS PRESENTS ON CHRISTMAS. SUNNY OPENED UP A SURPRISE "BABY SHOWER IN A BOX" (THANKS FRIENDS AND FAMILY). WE MISSED EVERYONE ON CHRISTMAS DAY BUT HAD A GOOD TIME TOGETHER. THE BABY WAS OUR PRESENT TO EACH OTHER THIS YEAR! I WILL POST MORE PHOTOS SOON, AND HOPEFULLY A FEW VIDEO CLIPS. HOPE EVERYONES NEW YEAR IS HAPPY AND BRIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
howdy! just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and tell you I LOVE YOU! hope all is well and i cannot wait to meet your little person. keep posting pics of your cute pregnant self.
I can't believe you guys have only 31 days left! This will definitely be an amazing year for the both of you. Good luck with everything!
The count down is on! we are so excited and can't wait for pics!!! You are beautiful :)
Just as Tanna said the count down has begun! Now is the really exciting part. I have trouble sleeping at this stage, not in discomfort, but in excitement to she the mystery face that I had waited for! The best part is that the waiting is more than worth it! First seeing my babies faces has been the best two moments of my life!
Bradden, man - facial hair isn't your thing. Keep it shaved. Other than that, you guys are looking good!
Post a Comment