Saturday, March 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
7 comments:
Oh he is so cute! I cannot get over the little stripped collared shirt. I can't believe they make them so small!
He's real sweet, guys...
Congratulations you two! Hyrum is beautiful. I really like the name, too. Enjoy the fuzzy-head stage. I couldn't keep my cheek off of my babies at this stage. They are so sweet and adorable. You two will be amazing parents!!
great picture! what a darling little man you have!
Congrats Bradden and Sunny!! He is adorable!!!!
We sang Happy Birthday to Hyrum around 1pm on March 11th, 2008. Dad is dying to see him in person, and of course I just dream of his smell and cuddling against my chest while Sunny rests (a past dream come true last month.) We look forward to your stay in SLC in June and will celebrate your family then. Hyrum does NOT resemble either parent strongly in any one area of features....however he definately is a Bills clearly in his mouth and lips and I agree with Bradden that he has Sunnys eyes. Nonetheless, he is yours and I doubt the hospital will want him back only because they are so darned budget minded. Love, Mom and Dad B
Sunny remember me... NIkki KJar? send me your email addy so I can invite you to my blogpage. I have it set to private. I would love to catch up! Your baby is a doll!!! boogsandsnooks@comcast.net
Post a Comment