Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy 6 week birthday Hyrum! 

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sunny, he is ADORABLE! Oh my gosh. I love the pics in the brown sweater and the white sweater. Congratulations (a little late!) How fun for you guys!!!

Amy and Wes said...

Darling pics.
Hyrum is adorable.

Unknown said...

Sunny, we got your announcement today! Thank you, it's darling. Hyrum is adorable.
Lisa Houtz

Emily P said...

Way cute announcemet Sunny! He is one good looking boy. -Em P

Sarah said...

I got your cute announcement the other day. Hyrum is such a beautiful baby!

Phil Scoville said...

Sunny and Bradden, Hyrum is adorable. Great pictures. Hope that you are doing well. Our son, Henry is doing well. He is 8 weeks now. Time flies when you're not sleeping much.

Dukefamily5 said...

Sunny, he is so darling. Thanks for sending us the announcement. I am sure you are an absolutely amazing mother. p.s. I love your camera too by the way. I need to learn your picture taking secrets. Love, MaryAnn

Cory and Sara Jane said...

Hey coz!!
I found you when I was blog browsing. Your little boy is absolutely gorgeous! (in a manly way of course) It is so fun to read your blog & see what you have been up to since high school. Take care!!!
~Sara Jane

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Hyrum is so amazingly cute! And Sunny you are looking wonderful as ever – a glowing mother!

Megan said...

Hi Sunny! Thanks for the darling announcement. Hyrum really is a beautiful baby. And you are an awesome photographer! I am so impressed with all of your fantastic shots. You look great! I miss you lots! love, Megan

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

He is getting so big! He is absolutely beautiful!