Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday-late!! Dave and I both thought of you before and then we remembered after! We do this every year! Sorry, but just know that we love ya and miss ya!
Hi again, It's Jill from Ties for Tots. No problem about getting the ties done for you I hope they work out ok. Please leave me a comment and let me know how it went. I would also love to see a picture and possibly post it on my blog if that would be ok with you!? Thanks again! :)
Happy 30th Birthday Bradden! Sounds like a fun time at Bill Cosby.
We are happy you are both doing well, and have such a cute baby.
Sunny, you look great-no signs of pregnancy left on you.
We love all the darling pics of Hyrum.
Happy Birthday cuz...welcome to the 30 club.
Happy Birthday Bradden! The Old-Timer Crossing sign is the best- Sunny is definitely a keeper!! Hyrum is adorable as always.
Bradden, you are old. I have another month to celebrate my twenties. Congrats. I'm sure you are several months behind on sleep right now, looks like fatherhood is going well. Ran into your dad at the Temple, same old Rick.
You and Sunny take care, let me know how the new job is going.
Kyle Hansen
Post a Comment