Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
8 comments:
Hyrum is just adorable! I can only hope we get a good sleeper like that.
Wow he sleeps 7-10 hours...we have an easy baby but not that easy. Annabelle goes for about 5 hours straight at night. It's fun too see how your baby is growing!
He is so adorable you guys! He keeps getting cuter and cuter!!
he is DARLING and i really, really want to meet him. i noticed you were a "yes, i'm coming" on the reunion website. i won't be there (out of town) but when do you get here and leave? hopefully i can see your lovely self and meet this new little guy. LOVE YOU!
WOW! he's so cute and sounds like a dream baby!! I hope to see him someday and sounds like lots of funs when Melissa came to visit! I miss you two and I haven't seen you forever!! love ya
What a cute boy! He is growing so much. He is lucky to have you as a mom. He knows that, right? Anyway, you are such a cute family. Hopefully we can see each other at the reunion. Lots of love, MaryAnn
Hi, I am so sorry about the e-mail not working. I am not really sure what is going on with it but you can use my Willis982@yahoo.com e-mail and we can get something to you soon! :) Your baby is adorable by the way!
Umm, adorable! Looks like you are thoroughly enjoying parenthood. And good luck with the move (I assume it's soon?).
Post a Comment