Sunday, September 14, 2008





"IT'S NOT WHERE YOU GO IT LIFE THAT MATTERS, IT'S WHO YOU HAVE BY YOUR SIDE"
Well, I have been thinking a lot lately about where I have gone in the past few years and all of the things that I have been through. From my single days before Bradden, to now. You just kinda blink and you are approaching 30 and it's really weird. I look at Bradden and sometimes say in my head "I got married" or look at Hyrum and say "I really had a baby?" Or my favorite... "I live WHERE?????"  But then I think again, and I am so grateful for every piece that makes up the puzzle of my life. Sure I'm so NOT perfect and I feel like I should get fired from this motherhood job sometimes because I mess up so much. Things get hard sometimes and I get mad because it costs a million dollars about for a plane ticket to go visit those that are most dear to my heart.  I want to feel sad sometimes about location or trivial things but then I just remember this quote that I read on a plaque while shopping with my Grandma this summer in Midway. I wanted to buy it (but I didn't have any money because I spent it all on the plane ticket to fly out there! :) Thats right folks.. please remember:
"IT'S NOT WHERE YOU GO IN LIFE THAT MATTERS, IT'S WHO YOU HAVE BY YOUR SIDE"
I LoVe YoU BrAdDen and HyRuM!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great photos, Sunny. Dave and I love looking at your blog. You have such a cute boy! We think he and Lane need to be best buds. We'd love to come visit sometime. We will probably be out in Utah for Christmas. And you?...
Anyway, thanks for your thoughts. You really are such a cute family.
Love, the Stocks

emily a. said...

Good reminder... I'd like to be near you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

I love that. I need to stop and remember that thought more. Thanks for the reminder of what really matters most.
Looks like life is going great. Hyrum is so big and so adorable. You look so great in all the pictures. Have a great day!

MissMel said...

Luckily, we have you by our side.
love you.
mel

Jennifer said...

Hey Sunny, So Dave forwarded me the email from Bradden. And I finally decided to get a little blog going for our friends and family. It's nothing much, but it'll help us share our incredibly cute son with those we love. http://madisonstocks.blogspot.com/
enjoy! Love, Jenn and Dave