Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm struggling with this whole president thing...... I can't decide. I feel uncomfortable with both candidates in one regard or another..... The more I read up on it or listen to TV or radio the more clouded my brain becomes.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi, Sunny. You need to read up on Obama's stance on abortion. I know the economy is a huge part of this election, but also if you read info on that, you will learn that raising taxes on the rich is not the answer. That actually prolonged The Great Depression. Why would he want to punish people for having ambition and making more money anyway? Why make more money if our taxes are going to be higher? Go to this website and watch the video clip. Obama's said one of the first things he will do as president is pass the freedom of choice law. That will take away all restrictions on abortion. He even believes that if a baby is born alive, a doctor should not come and check on it and help it. To me this is a FAR bigger issue than the economy. www.catholicvote.com.
Your mom is so nice to come and help you. She is always a cleaner!
I can't believe how much Hyrum looks like Izek.