I would highly recommend watching this movie this holiday season. We're going to again. It was fun to watch last year and it's a cute movie for the family and makes Bradden and I miss our families... especially hanging out at Bradden's family cabin. It's one of those movies like "The Princess Bride" (for us girls) that I watch when I'm sick and it always makes me feel better.....
Friday, October 31, 2008
I would highly recommend watching this movie this holiday season. We're going to again. It was fun to watch last year and it's a cute movie for the family and makes Bradden and I miss our families... especially hanging out at Bradden's family cabin. It's one of those movies like "The Princess Bride" (for us girls) that I watch when I'm sick and it always makes me feel better.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love this show too! Randy and I always laugh pretty hard.
I ran across your blog from Kim Garrett's - it's Becky Williams from high school by the way. Your little boy is darling. Thanks for recommending the movie, we meant to see it last year and never did, we will definitely check it out this year.
Post a Comment