Sunday, November 30, 2008

HYRUM: 9 MONTHS:         * 20 Pounds (50th perc.) *28 inches (50th perc) with a whooping 7 teeth* He crawls so fast I can barely catch him anymore: getting him dressed is quite the chore* He "cruises" around the walls and furniture all day* Loves the fridge, remotes, and cell phones (he speed dialed Melissa the other night at 3:00 during diaper change)* He is SOOOO curious and loves to laugh and scream LOUD!*  He loves Baby Einstein I have discovered and I love it too because now I get to shower and make dinner without it taking forever, The gag reflex is going away a little-- finger foods are somewhat of an option now if I coat it with applesauce, GREAT during the day, SWEAR WORD during the night, and the JOY of my life.




6 comments:

emily a. said...

He's so cute.

Mindy said...

Are you sure this is him? He is starting to look like a big boy instead of a baby! Ya miss one Sunday and the kid grows up.

{Erica} said...

Love these pictures. He's such a handsome boy. The blue shirt totally brings out his awesome blue eyes. What an adorable little man! Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

So cute. I think he looks so much like Bradden in that second picture!

ashlie said...

Okay! He is so big! What a cutie!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

He's so adorable! Hope you had fun holidays and that all is well! Happy belated Anniversary! bill and I will hit 4 this year and I'm glad to know there are others still under the 5 year mark. Our neighborhood friends are all on 7-10 and its so funny that they think we are such newlyweds! love ya!