Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
4 comments:
Loved all your updates. First, I am also conflicted about the election. I have never seen so many smear campains on the local level. I am excited for it to be November 5th and over with this stuff. Also, I feel for you and the non sleeping child. It's hard, but it sure makes you grateful for those nights when he does a little better.
Love it! I love Hyrum's Halloween pictures. :-) THE most adorable dalmation I've ever seen!
I laughed out loud! I love reading your blog.
Sunny,
I tried my best to catch up and learn as much as I could about your life but you have been blogging for a long time. Guess I'll just get to know you more in person.
We have looked for "Happy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" for you today with no luck...hopefully it will show up soon though. I'm sorry Hyrum isn't sleeping much.
Thanks for coming over tonight. Sure was fun...you kicked our butts! Can't wait to do it again.
Post a Comment