So this is the face I get from him 50% of the time I take pics. His eyes are always closed.
Sunday, February 01, 2009
11 months old. It was in the 20's today so it was warm enough to actually go outside and take a picture. Hyrum kept sucking in his breath though because the wind was blowing. He is just getting so big, I can't believe it, and just doing so many fun things.
So this is the face I get from him 50% of the time I take pics. His eyes are always closed.
My happy, curious, friendly, dog-lovin', trying to walk, no-nappin', fun lovin' boy.
The two best guys in town. Doesn't Bradden look sexy? Down 10 lbs. almost doing body for life program.
So this is the face I get from him 50% of the time I take pics. His eyes are always closed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is too cute, and you both look great. I can't believe how fast they grow, and how much fun they are! Lucy is nearing 4 and Jane is over 1 and I just look at my family and can't believe how fast it is going by!
ok 20 is warm?!? you guys look so cute! he is getting so big and i hope to meet him someday!
Post a Comment