Only in Iowa will you see a tracker pull up to a gas station...
Hyrum and Bradden after the race
Bradden trying to impress the other racers that he does have muscle even though he is really white!
Hyrum loving his Daddy being the same.
Hyrum being cooler than other kids his age and Dad looking like a dork with a really nice farmers tan from the Tri!
How do you like dem apples?
Bradden's 31st Birthday, I made him a "Chocolate mint oreo cake" upon his request

7 comments:
I'm so impressed with you two- triathlons and everything. Hyrum is such a cute little boy.
Hey Bradden, You look pretty studly there Mr. Muscle Man. Is it more manly to have more muscle or more hair? . . . I think I know someone who might disagree with you. And Sunny, your little Hyrum is a doll. Hows about we plan a little summer outing together in the next few months? Or maybe once Dave finishes his prelims? That might be fun to meet up somewhere- your place, our place, or in between. Let us know. We love you guys!
Would you post the recipe for the chocolate, mint oreo cake? I think that Brit would love it. Thanks! You guys look great!
Happy Birthday Bradden! Looks like it paid off to run the race before that huge birthday cake.
Bradden, congrats on still doing the tri's that is awesome. You look really good. Interesting you're not balding much, I thought you'd be catching up to me in that regard. James is engaged with an October wedding planned. Hyrum is looking great with the hawk. Happy B-Day. I totally spaced calling. Please don't hate me. I'll call soon.
mz
E ai' cara. que bom que voce sabe como correr!!! I also am training for a sprint tri - Labor Day, in TEXAS .. supposed to be hot. I enjoyed your pics about it. send me an email, we'll need to chat/talk about tri's. this will be my first one. ate mais!
-Jared Downs
finally, we are able to see blogs again. China had us blocked.
THis is a wonderful sight to see again, all 3 of you!!!
We will contact you as we hit US soil again.
love, Dad and Ella-Rene
Post a Comment