Thursday, July 16, 2009


Remember this movie? I like the scene where he has the allergic reaction and swells up....
It's one of those movies that is so dumb it's funny, kinda like "What About Bob", love the scene in that show where they jump on Richard Dryfus on the couch when he is choking.
This movie comes to my mind because I feel like Martin Short this year. Bad luck streaks everywhere....... and.... so....I've been taking a serious blogging break. Things around here have been kinda crazy, and to be honest I'm not really being a huge fan of year 2009. You know those days when nothing really goes right? Well- We have seemed to have a consistant 7 months of that and we just hope things start coming towards the light at the end of the tunnel. It has just been one thing after another. But, we are doing well in the sense that we have each other and our little Hy just seems to get cuter everyday and he just keeps us smiling and laughing. So, I'm sorry to our family and friends in SLC who want a few pics of our little guy. It will happen soon when I can get my act together a little more. We hope everyone is doing well and I want to apologize for birthdays, special events, anniversaries, graduations, and probably way too many thank-you's that never got relayed. You are all here in my heart and I miss all of you very much, but sorry for being a not so great friend and family member this year...
-Sunny

5 comments:

emily a. said...

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys.

Jennifer said...

So sorry, Sunny! If you ever want a break or a little excursion or company or whatever- we're your Midwest neighbors! Love, Jenn and Dave and Lane

Kami said...

I am sorry that you have had rough times. I hope that things will start looking upward from here on out. You need some luck being too far away from UT. If i could, i would run down the street and hug ya :)

Megan said...

Hey Sun! I just caught up a bit by reading the last few months of our posts on your blog. I didn't know you had knee surgery! Bummer. And I don't know what other trials you are experiencing, but whatever they are, I know you will get through it because you are such a strong person and you always have such a great attitude. I just think the world of you! And little Hyrum is SO cute. I love all the pics. xoxo, Megan

Dave said...

My favorite part in Pure luck is when Martin Short Jumps into the tree trying to kick Raymond. or maybe its the part where he sticks the straw up his nose or maybe its the part where he yells "moron" and then runs into the door that doesn't open. Actually i can honestly say that there is not one dull part in that whole movie. I highly recommend it. Tricia and I were just sitting here reading your blog and thinking about how much we miss you guys. God Bless you and we are here for you if you ever need anything. Love you. Dave Roberts