Kanesville Tabernacle in Council Bluffs. I just loved this statue
Monday, September 14, 2009
I am not going to try and potty train for a while more now, but i couldn't resist these boxer shorts at Walmart. I was going to just buy the normal underwear, but these are more his personality. He reminds me of Marki-Mark in the Tommy Hilfilger underwear ads.
We went with the youth from our church into the Omaha, NE area. We saw lots of cool things including the Winter Quarters Temple. Here we are in the cemetery where so many pioneers were buried due to cold weather and illness. The little baby tombstones are the most disheartening.
Kanesville Tabernacle. We got smart on this trip and brought videos Hy like for the car ride

Kanesville Tabernacle in Council Bluffs. I just loved this statue
Hy had fun
Kanesville Tabernacle in Council Bluffs. I just loved this statue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment