I practiced my photography skills with the McLane Family, it was fun.... and I think they turned out really cute. Here are some of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
3 comments:
Wow, can you believe I just read all your posts? It's fun to "see" you guys again. Dave wants to talk to Bradden to catch up... we'd both love to hear how life is right now... hopefully you're having better luck! These photos look great of that family. And Hyrum is growing up and totally cute. Our blog has been private for a while. I wonder if we ever sent you an invite? Anyway, Dave and I both say hi. Thanks for all the updates here! It's fun to see.
What a good looking family!
nice skills sunny! I didnt know you were a talented photog.
Hyrum is getting so big- what a babe!
Post a Comment