Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
10 comments:
Congrats!! Two is a lot of fun! I can't wait to hear what you are having.
Renee
Congrats Sunny and Bradden!
Congratulations to both of you! That is always happy news.
awesome! congratulations you guys!
Yea! So much fun to have two. Congrats and I'm excited for all of you.
Are you kidding me? I can't believe you've been holding out on us. How dare you. I'm so excited for you guys. I've been checking your blog hoping for an update. WE MISS YOU GUYS.
Congrats Bradden and Sunny. I hope it is a girl.
Congrats Sunny! That is way exciting. I can't wait to hear what you are having. You are such a darling mom! Love, MaryAnn
Congrats!!!
No way! That's so exciting. I'm just checking your blog so I'm a little behind but did you know that I'm 25 weeks right now? Due date is Oct 25th. It's a girl and her name will be Hannah. Congrats again you two! Love, Ashley
Post a Comment