Wednesday, July 14, 2010

These are family pictures from December 2009. I'm a little behind these days. I just can't ever remember life being this busy. But then again, I remember thinking the same thing in high school, college, the mission, newly married, in a new job, ect..... Each stage is just so unique. I feel really blessed to have a husband who is so kind and caring and a little boy who is so far healthy and a huge but wonderful pain in the rear-end.















2 comments:

Hilary said...

I love your pictures, you all look great! Bradden my brother-in-law is thinking of doing something in healthcare administration and is looking for someone to talk to. Would you be ok with him contacting you? What would be the best way for him to get ahold of you?

All of us, but mostly Heidi said...

You guys sure are a cute family!