
We would like to welcome to the world, Olivia June Cannon. Weighing in at 6 lbs and 10 oz, 20 1/4 inches, and born at 5:36 a.m. Friday morning, Sept. 17th, 2010! Mom is doing great and so is the little lady!
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
10 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful. Hope you guys are doing well.
Wow! And 10 days early? Super cute. She looks quite a bit like our little Hazel.
Congratulations! Again, our little ones are just a couple weeks apart! We'll have to have them meet sometime in their lives! I hope all is well! And congrats again!
Congrats Sunny and fam! She is darling! What a fabulous addition to your family. Hope all is well and congratulations again! Love, MaryAnn
hooray, hooray, hooray! many congratulations to your entire crew. she's a beautiful lady, just like her mom. love, miss and wish you all the best. xoxo, marce
She is precious! Congratulations! I had to check her out! I love her name and I know Grandma does too! -Aly
Cute! Welcome, Olivia! She is lovely.
Congratulations you guys. I totally didn't know. We are so happy for you and she is beautiful.
Congratulations you guys.
She looks adorable.
I hope the life of 4 is treating you all well.
I look forward to more details to come.
Post a Comment