Monday, October 29, 2007

I can't believe that I am going to be a dad in 97 days! Just the other day I was helping Sunny put together the baby's room and when I was organizing the crib, I got teary eyed. I was imagining putting the little one in the crib and said "we are going to hang out you and me. We are going to be the best of friends." I can't wait to be a dad!

6 comments:

emily a. said...

Cute and very exciting. Please post some pictures of the expecting parents soon!

MissMel said...

Those 97 days are going to go soooo fast!!!!!! You and Sunny will have such a beautiful baby!
I'm so glad that you posted an update.
Melonie

Heather said...

So cute Bradden. Glad to see you are still a big teddy bear on the inside. I know you will be a great dad!

Sammy said...

The world is going to be better with more Cannon's, especially with the perfect mixture of Sunshine, Bradden and springbreak! You better have like fifty little tikes, not for your sake but for all of mankind.

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

I second Sammy's comment!!! I also want to see a pic of Sunny with her darling belly!!! I check your blog weekly and sadly click away every time seeing no pics of the 2 of you! I'm so excited for you... there is something so incredible about being a parent!

Tricia said...

Dave and I are so excited for you guys. We do want to see some pics of cute prego Sunny!!