Levi and Jessica's wedding in June was so fun! We had such a great time. I had a quick trip but had to get back to work and Bradden got to stay an extra week to do some job shadowing and attend his friend Christian's wedding. I was 4-months pregnant and still keeping it a suprise! We squirted Levi and Jess with squirt guns when they left the reception.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Levi and Jessica's wedding in June was so fun! We had such a great time. I had a quick trip but had to get back to work and Bradden got to stay an extra week to do some job shadowing and attend his friend Christian's wedding. I was 4-months pregnant and still keeping it a suprise! We squirted Levi and Jess with squirt guns when they left the reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment