Friday, January 11, 2008

THIS PIC WAS TAKEN A WEEK OR TWO AGO AND IT MAKES ME LAUGH BECAUSE I HAVE MY UTAH FOOTBALL SHIRT ON, AND IT LOOKS LIKE I ACTUALLY SWALLOWED A FEW FOOTBALLS MYSELF. BEING PREGNANT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE FOR ME. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I HAVE ENJOYED EVERY DAY AND TRIED TO STAY POSITIVE AND SO THANKFUL. I SWEAR BY YOGA AND LIGHT EXERCISE TO FEEL GOOD, BUT MY BIGGEST SUPPORT AND LOVE IS BRADDEN. HE HAS BEEN SO GOOD AND SUPPORTIVE AND NEVER COMPLAINS. I AM SO EXCITED TO BE A MOM!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

We're counting down the days now! You look fantastic! I on the other hand have blown up like a balloon! How are you feeling? we're going to be mom's soon! Isn't that crazy? and maybe on the same day!!

emily a. said...

I can't believe you only have 3 weeks to go! You look superb! I can only hope I look near as good as you at that point.

Amy Gelwix said...

You have only 3 weeks left? I have to get your yoga and light exercise routine because I looked like that at 6 months!

Amy and Wes said...

My goodness. You look amazing (and super tiny!!)
Good luck!

marcie b said...

you look beautiful and fabulous and i cannot wait to see what your little football looks like. thanks for the thank you note. it made me cry that you cried and it made bromley laugh that i cried. what a couple of babies we are. i miss you and love you and hope all is well. happy pregnancy to you.

Unknown said...

How exciting! Your little punkin' could come anytime now. You look great by the way. You’re so tiny. Good luck with everything I hope all goes well. It's such an awesome experience (you might not think so as it's happening, but once you see that little bundle and your heart melts you'll know what I mean). Happy labor and delivery to you!

The Petrini Post said...

I can't wait to see pictures when you have the baby! Good luck with everything. (I swear, everyone's pregnancies seem to go so fast except your own.)

Ryan and Renee said...

I am so excited for you. I can't believe how small you look. I was huge by the end of my pregnancy. Good luck with everything. Labor is not that bad, I'm sure you'll do great. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby.
Renee