Sunday, April 13, 2008

He's 8 weeks now! He's been so fun, and gettin' pretty chunky may I say. 12.2 pounds, 60th percentile for weight, 23 &3/4 inches, 90th percentile for height.  Getting strong, he's rolled over a few times and surprised himself.  Laughing a little and smiling a lot. 

5 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

How big. I keep forgetting to mention that his birth announcement was one of the cutest I've ever seen (well, second cutest next to Chloe:) He's just the cutest, cutest little guy.

Tricia said...

Hey Guys, Hyrum is so dang cute!! I see a lot of the Bills family in him! We miss you and love you!

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

He is getting so big and more adorable every time we check in! Way to go Hyrum!

Amy Gelwix said...

WOW! Rolling over! What a strong boy! Janie tries her best but she goes right back to her back. He is darling!

Unknown said...

Sunny, I think it would be fun for all of us to get together when you are in Salt Lake. I can't wait to meet little Hyrum. I also want to meet the new guy in Audrey's life! We should plan something.