GO UTES. HE LOOKS LIKE A UTE GANGSTER IN THESE. CATHERINE LEVER MADE HIM THIS ONE-SIE. HE'S 11 WEEKS NOW.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
3 comments:
I can't stand how cute he is. No really, I can't stand it! Your blog is delightful and congrats on all the life happenings!! So fun that Melis came to see you, too. Hope all is well!
Oh my, this is the cutest outfit ever- I love everything about it: the hat, the shirt and the miniest jeans ever!
He's so cute you two! You have good baby-making genes.
Love the shirts, we will have to take him to a U football game sometime.
Ry
Post a Comment