Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
2 comments:
Hi Braden! This is your cousin! My maiden name is Andrea Shipp (now Dewsnup). I'm also friends with Jessie Ford. We went to high school together. I was just looking at her Blog and noticed the "Cannons" link and had to just see if it was one of my many cannon relatives! What a cute family! How fun to stumble upon my old cousin! I also named my first boy Hyrum! I'll send you a link to my blog if you want to check it out:) Andrea
Oh-- I guess I cant send you a link to my blog until I get your email adress..... Mine is andreadewsnup@yahoo.com if you care:)
Post a Comment