Sunday, July 13, 2008

5 months now. It has been so fun to see him grow. We had our doc appt. this past week and he weighs a heafty 16.5 pounds. Yes, we have a large child. He is babbling so much and starting to have such a fun personality. He likes his rice cereal and has started to get a little better at sleeping again after our vacation. He can sit for a few seconds if mom props him up just right and he loves to be outside. He kicks hard and loves his mobile and new Exersaucer. 

3 comments:

Katie said...

He is so cute-love the new pics. I am super Sad I did not go to the reunion oh well. I am glad you had fun. I really hate missing out on things. Hope you are all doing well. Happy birthday.

Dukefamily5 said...

Happy Birthday Sunny. It was so fun to see you at the reunion. Your little man is getting so big. What a doll. And you always take such fabulous pictures. You guys are darling! Love, MaryAnn

kim and morgan said...

SUNNY!!! I found your blog through Sarah and Dave's blog, and wanted to say hello!!!!!!!! You look great, and you are a darling mommy. Last time I saw you was at your AMAZING wedding reception. It was one of the most unique, gorgeous weddings I have ever been too. I love you little lady. It's great to see you again!