Wednesday, July 02, 2008
HE DID IT! Graduation day was really fun I was so proud of Bradden. I'm going to brag for him, even though he hates it. He did a double masters MPH and MHA in two years with an almost perfect GPA. We got invited to a special dinner the night before graduation and he got two special honors, he was inducted into the Honor Society, and also received the "Dean's Leadership Award" from his professors. I was so proud to be his wife. He worked so hard. He is the first person know from DMU also to receive a fellowship position after graduation. I made a little one-sie for Hyrum to wear that said "DMU Baby" and "Love you DAD" on the back. It was a very special Day.
Bradden with Chad our friend who got the same award for the Physical Therapy Dept.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations Bradden! I sure wish we were done with school already. . . Way to go!
Way to go Bradden and Sunny- I'm sure that success didn't happen without both of your hard work and support!
Post a Comment