Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
5 comments:
He looks so big all of the sudden. They grow up way too fast!! He looks so cute.
He's so cute. I love those pictures.
Hey Sunny you have the cutest son ever. Hope all is going well with ya. I am glad that i stumbled upon your blog. John N.
Sunny, Your little man sure is cool. It was fun to see you guys at OLY HIGH '98 10 YEARS LATER. Enjoy the rest of the summer - hope to see you again soon. Stu
Oh my gosh he is SOOOOO CUTE! I wish so badly i could have been able to see you guys when you were in town last! Summer is always crazy but it looks like things are going great! I love the pics!
Post a Comment