My child turned mobile. Hyrum is rolling back to front now. He is moving all over the place. I came into his room the other day and he had grabbed this blanket. He loves to be under things. It's kinda strange. I tried to take the bumper pads off last night but it didn't work because he ended up playing with the crib slats for over an hour. He would use them to turn himself around and play like a monkey. I had to put the bumpers back on so he would sleep.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Hyrum likes prunes, bananas, and peaches so far. He was not a fan of peas (just like his dad). We are going to be trying a few new ones one by one as the weeks roll on!
My child turned mobile. Hyrum is rolling back to front now. He is moving all over the place. I came into his room the other day and he had grabbed this blanket. He loves to be under things. It's kinda strange. I tried to take the bumper pads off last night but it didn't work because he ended up playing with the crib slats for over an hour. He would use them to turn himself around and play like a monkey. I had to put the bumpers back on so he would sleep.
My child turned mobile. Hyrum is rolling back to front now. He is moving all over the place. I came into his room the other day and he had grabbed this blanket. He loves to be under things. It's kinda strange. I tried to take the bumper pads off last night but it didn't work because he ended up playing with the crib slats for over an hour. He would use them to turn himself around and play like a monkey. I had to put the bumpers back on so he would sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it when you find them playing with something all by themselves. My kids have all loved the crib bars and bumpers too. Hours of fun!! Bradden should try it sometime! :)
Post a Comment