Sunday, March 22, 2009

All boy..... 13 months. He is RUNNING everywhere.  Words: "Dadda"- "Momma"- "ruff" (dog or any other furry animal that has 4 legs),  "keys", "sss" (for "yes"), pretends to talk on the phone, dances to music,  and laughs at tickle time, and loves people.
He wanted to eat the rocks
We finally got to go out and play the other day, now it's too cold again, but he would not stop playing with the rock garden!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

It is so cute when he dances.

Jennifer said...

What a cutie. It looks like his first birthday was quite the bash. His cake was totally cute- I want one like that for MY birthday. I hope your knee is healing fine, Sunny. You guys are great and we miss you!

Melanie Chambers said...

He's 13 months already!! I love that book My Antonia. I need to read it again. For book club we are reading Hatchet (my pick) it's a 5th grade reading book but pretty fast reading and entertaining. That should be your next one if you have time.

Anonymous said...

What a cuttie.

Jones Family said...

We miss you guys-- we drive by your place all the time and think of you. Loved getting caught up from your blog. Take care.

RIck and Ella-Rene said...

Wild Swan's is a great little novel, that is if you have time with that handsome 1 year old running as fast as he can.

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

Can't believe how big and adorable he is!