Saturday, March 14, 2009

Grandpa White on his birthday
I was able to surprise an old mission companion at her wedding reception. I trained her and she was my last companion. I hadn't seen her for almost 7 years,
Fun with the babies
The end of the night, we were all so tired. But it was totally worth it!
Singing Happy B-Day

2 comments:

Heather said...

What the weird! So I'm checking out your blog to see what you guys are up to and I see a picture of my brother and his wife of a couple weeks on your page. What a small world! I guess Sunny was mission companions with my now sister-in-law. Bradden, did you come to the reception too or was it just Sunny? Brad and I swear we would have noticed you (Brad says we would have heard you!) Ha Ha Ha
Glad your little family is doing so well!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.