My sweet grandmother Bills passed away. It was sad but I know she is in a better place and that I will get to see her again some day. It was nice to see cousins and loved ones that I had not seen in years.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Walking in the backyard. He was still pretty wobbley here. But we don't get to go outside at home because of the cold so this kinda felt like spring break to us. I didn't even bother with a real coat. I could not even get him to look up from all the grass and interesting things on the ground




My sweet grandmother Bills passed away. It was sad but I know she is in a better place and that I will get to see her again some day. It was nice to see cousins and loved ones that I had not seen in years.
My sweet grandmother Bills passed away. It was sad but I know she is in a better place and that I will get to see her again some day. It was nice to see cousins and loved ones that I had not seen in years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my heck! I had no idea you went through all of that. I'm so sorry. I wish we lived closer. I totally would have helped out. I'm glad you are doing better. We love you guys!
Post a Comment