I GOT TAGGED. (THANKS TO JACKSON AND CATHERINE). We'll see if Bradden does it too.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for game rules/details
1. I am always cold. Even being pregnant (if you think I'm a wimp-- you try living in Iowa)
2. I am allergic to anything and everything that has hair. Keep the cats away!
3. I talk too much. They say it's the curse of speech therapists.
4. I get to speak Spanish everyday at work.
5. I LOVE to bake sweets and desserts.
6. After 10:30 pm-- no one can really hold me accountable for anything that I say. My body just turns off and I can't think any more. All that I can think of is going to sleep and I can usually fall asleep in 3-10 minutes.
WOW isn't my life exciting, hopefully you learned a couple of odd facts about me. There are NO tag backs on this one: If you have already been tagged sorry just ignore:
ANYONE WHO WILL!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment