Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sunny almost 7 months (27 weeks)! At about 23 weeks the belly started to stick out instead of it looking like I had just been eating a massive amount of Hostess Cupcake products like in the 21 week picture.

12 comments:

Sammy said...

I love the pictures, but I don't think you understood the assignment. Everyone's been requesting pregnant pictures, so you're supposed to look pregnant not kind of sort of pregnant.

Amy and Wes said...

Aren't you the cutest pregnant girl ever?? (although I must admit, you don't really look pregnant...).
We are excited for you guys!!
Keep up the pregnancy posts!

emily a. said...

You look amazing Sunny. I'm so glad you posted prego pictures.

Sarah said...

Are you sure there is anything in there? I look HUGE next to you and we're due the same day! You're adorable!

Mr. Sorensen said...

Tag your it!
http://sjsorensen.blogspot.com

TR said...

Bradden,

Hey. Great to see that you guys have a Blog. They are great huh. Do you have Derran's current address. I would like to send him something. I also would love his e-mail if you've got it.

Thanks my friend. Please e-mail me at rowechristian@yahoo.com.

Take Care,

Christian Rowe
Omaha, NE

MissMel said...

Your stomach looks as big as one hostess cupcake. Are you sure that this baby has ANY of BIG BRADDEN'S GENES?

EARLYREISERS said...

Hello- this is Brent and Liz Reiser! We are so excited for you and wanted to let you know we are due on the 5th of Feb with a little girl. Our blog is earlyreiser@blogspot.com

ecannon said...

Our grandbaby must be just like you... perfect!

The Petrini Post said...

Wow Sunny, I'm only 6 weeks along and I swear I look bigger than you already. After the second child, your maternity clothes ARE your regular clothes. j/k Anyway, you look fabulous! I can't wait to see the little munchkin. Keep those posts coming!
Melissa

naptime nostalgia said...

Oh my great goodness, is this Sunny Bill's blog? I can't believe I found your cute blog, and I couldn't tell you how if you asked (too much blog stalkin). This is Amy Rossi(formerly Plant). You probably don't remember me, but we were in Theta together for a year at the U in Lambda Delt. At least I think we were (seems so long ago). Anyways, Congrats on the baby. You look fantastic! Hope you don't mind if I check in on you now and again!

rossifam.blogspot.com

Jackson & Catherine Lever said...

Where are you hiding that baby? Love the belly pics!!! and Tag you are it. Looks like you have already been tagged but not responded so I am giving you both a tag. Have fun! and happy Winter.