Friday, November 30, 2007

I GOT TAGGED. (THANKS TO SAM (Bear), JACKSON, AND CATHERINE).

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for game rules/details

1. I am starting another "body for life" on Dec. 3rd, 2007

2. I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world!

3. When I met Sunny I weighed, 190 lbs, and now I weigh 210 lbs.

4. I am afraid of heights

5. I actually like living in Iowa, just miss the mountains

6. I have 6 years of my life, each day, documented in journals. 6 months before the mission, the entire mission plus a month or so after, and from 26 to the current day. I also have journals from when I was a lot younger that are really fun to read, and I have over three years worth of journal writing that covers my daily scripture study. Hopefully I will be able to leave some of my thoughts for others to read if they want.

I am not tagging any one else, because I don't really have time to think of people. But if you so feel inclined to tag yourself, enjoy it.

1 comment:

MissMel said...

1) I really don't have time to think of people

Do you mean, in general, or just for this tagging game? You are a nut.
Let's see, 6 things:
1) I am Bradden's sister.
2) I am Sunny's sister in law.
3) When I met Bradden, I weighed 105 pounds, now I weigh 305 pounds. Its really difficult being his sister.
4) I can't think of a fourth thing.
5) Body for Life is more like Body for a month.
6) I am moving to Iowa.