I have been busy with projects, and one of them has been crocheting. (Thanks to Sharron) I have been making these cute little sox for baby gifts, and hope to make some soon for our little babe.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
If you are wondering, grapes and raisins were the pregnancy thing (and still are). It's not that I really every "craved" a lot, just that this was often the only thing I could even stomach the first three months.


I have been busy with projects, and one of them has been crocheting. (Thanks to Sharron) I have been making these cute little sox for baby gifts, and hope to make some soon for our little babe.
I have been busy with projects, and one of them has been crocheting. (Thanks to Sharron) I have been making these cute little sox for baby gifts, and hope to make some soon for our little babe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment