He is going to get mad that I am saying all this but I just need to! He is getting home from out of town tonight where he has been in Michigan for a fellowship interviews for hospital administration. He has worked so hard and done such a great job under all the pressure. He works part-time, does his internships other part-time, and goes to school Monday through Thursday right after work from 530-930! He does all this and still gets straight A's, got a scholarship, applied for fellowships, is trying to put up with my hormonalness, preparing to be a father, and stays busy with church and home project stuff. As our 2nd year anniversary approaches, I just finally had to do some public bragging about him since he would never do ANYTHING like that himself!

2 comments:
I love the old pictures of Bradden and brothers. You definitely got a good one!
I am so proud of Bradden too. More than all of his accomplishments, he is an amazingly kind person. He's a really great brother.
Post a Comment