Wednesday, February 06, 2008
The baby is still in me, and YES... the counter is now counting the days that I am past due. It just automatically started counting up after the thing hit zero days! I am feeling really good and just trying to stay busy and active as possible. If I go too past due, they will induce me within the next week or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hang in there! I know how the overdue waiting goes! Not too fun, but very exciting because you know it's going to happen any second! We are praying for you guys! We can't wait to see pics of the cute little one!
Love ya!
Oh, I'm so sorry- I bet you are anxious!
Thanks for the update. I have been checking your blog religiously waiting on news! Enjoy those last few nights together without a little one--go catch some movies or something --just spend some alone time together! Good luck with everything!
Good luck Sunny! I can't wait to hear how everything goes. You will be a fantastic mother! Love, MaryAnn
I have been on pins and needles waiting to read that you had the baby. I really hope you go into labor soon. I was induced and loved it - so if that happens, it's great too. Good luck. Can't wait to see that cute baby.
Ooooo, I've totally been there. Past due days are rough! Hang in there and good luck!!
Post a Comment