Monday, February 18, 2008

Due to so many telling me that I need to update our blog with more photos of Hyrum, I guess his feet don't count, I decided to give you a one week birthday tribute to Hyrum Bradden Cannon.  And yes I will post more soon, I just have to get some homework done!

Bright Light, Bright Light, Bright Light...

What is this on my face?

Hello Grandma Bills... how you doing?

I love my mommy.


Good Morning.

What are you doing to my face dad?

Just had a bath and I feel great.  So great that I want to eat my hand.

Don't I look like the Glow Worm?

Everyone thinks that I am cute, what do you think?

7 comments:

emily a. said...

He's such a cutie! Hang in there Sunny, you are doing a great job. I'm sure it's so many changes at once.

Ryan and Renee said...

He is SO cute. You guys are so lucky to have him in your life. Keep the pictures coming - they change so fast, from day to day. Love you lots Sunny. Congrats!

ashlie said...

Sunny, he is adorable! I think he looks like Isaac in that last picture! I found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend! I am so excited for you guys! Love your cousin Ashlie!

Megan said...

Sunny, he is a doll! I can't believe he's finally here. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I miss you!
love, Megan (Clifford) Liljenquist

Dave said...

Looking at your recent pictures of Hyrum takes me back to when Seth was born and you came and practically stayed at the hospital with us overnight! That was so fun! I'm so happy for you and Sunny. Looks like your little fam is on its way. Best of luck to all of you and God bless you. You deserve it.
Love,Dave R.

Phil Scoville said...

He is adorable. Hope all is still well and that mom is recovering and that you are coping with the change and still managing to get school/work accomplished.

We just had our baby. Henry Rodger Scoville. You can see him on our blog at www.scovilleclan.com. I've made a couple of posts. Scroll down a little.

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

Congratulations Bradden and Sunny- he is absolutely adorable! Take it all in because they grow up way too fast! We are so happy for the two... three of you!