LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, I'M HYRUM BRADDEN CANNON.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met while on Spring Break, March of 2005, married nine months later, moved to Iowa in 2006, had Hyrum in 2008, Olivia in 2010, and this blog gives a picture of our life story. We still live in Iowa where Sunny is a stay home mom, Bradden works in hospital administration, Hyrum is a joy and frustration of our lives, and Olivia is our new sweet baby girl! We miss the mountains, but have grown to love fields of corn!
24 comments:
SOOOOO CUTE!!! We are so excited for you. But, we want to hear some details. So when you get a minute add some!!
Love you guys!!
What a beautiful combination. That face is so handsome and so alert already, you better hit the ground running to keep up with that intelligent little face and mind.
We are so delighted for all three of you. And we are excited to add Hyrum to our list of cherished ones...
YAY! I've been checking your blog every day hoping to hear some news. I am VERY excited for you guys. Congratulations! I hope all went well. He's adorable.
YAY YAY YAY!! Cindy parks called me today and let me know the details. I'm so happy for you guys. I would come by but I've got a horrible cold and I don't want to bring that on you and your little guy!! I can't wait to see him!! He's so dang cute!
Congrats guys! I still remember how often Bradden talked about being a Dad...and now here you are! I can't remember if I ever commented on your blog or not...I was on institute council with Bradden in 03-04, and I came to your wedding with my hubby. Little Hyrum is adorable! Btw, our blog is wwww.jaredandjenday.blogspot.com.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you! What a handsome son you have, and we love his name. I can hardly wait to hear the details, so when life gives you the chance update us. You will be amazing parents he is a very lucky guy. Congratulations again. We miss you guys.
Brit, Hilary, Sasha & Braden
Congrats! How exciting. He's so adorable. Can't wait to hear all about it.
What a cutie! Ry and I agree, he's a little Bradden clone. Love him already. We're hoping we have a girl so that they can get married. :)
Good job Sunny. I'm anxious to hear all the details to make me even more scared for labor....
WE LOVE YOU TWO!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear the details. Hope you enjoy the ride. . .
Oh he is really Cute! What an experince I Loved that day when Our little one came it is a great experince. By the looks of it everything went well. So happy for you
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you had a baby. i love him already and cannot wait to meet him. CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations to you both. Hyrum is adorable. Can't wait to hear all the details, and the fun parenting experiences you will be having.
He is perfect!!! Congratulations. These are the best times, ever.
Woo-hoo!! I'm so glad he wasn't over cooked. Well done, you two. He's beautiful!
Congratulations, he is beautiful!
YEAH! Congratulations Cannon family! I can't wait to hear more about baby Hyrum's arrival, and how funny, I have a cousin named Hyrum Cannon!! Hope you're doing well!
Hooray! Welcome to the world! Congrats!!!
Love, Owen and Henry
Hey Hyrum! Don't let mom and dad give you any guff or they will answer to grandma. I get to spoil you like Grandma and Grandpa Bills so be prepared. Can't wait for you to join your cousins and stay over at Grandma's house. I love you and can't wait to see you very shortly. Hugs and kisses from Grandma.
Oh my goodness, he is ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to hear details and see more pictures...
Blacks
Congrats...can't wait to meet him in person!
love you!
He is very cute! Congratulations!
YAY!!! ConGrAtULatIonS!!!
Congrats! Now the real fun can begin. What did you think of the poop? Isn't it cool:)
S & B,
Can words describe this kid?
What a blessing!
What a miracle!
What a gorgeous little man!
Amie and I cant stop looking at Hyrum's pictures -- in fact, they now serve as our personal computer backdrop as well as my cell phone screen.
We look forward to seeing this handsome chap in SLC sooner or later, and we pray it is sooner than later!
Welcome to the family Hyrum. We love you!!!!
Post a Comment