Well I don't know where to begin...It is 5:55 Thursday morning and I am hanging out with my little man, so that my beautiful wife can get some sleep. I sure do love her! Since today is Valentine's Day I needed to publicly announce my love for my wife and how much more I have grown in love for her these past couple of days. I sat and watched the most amazing miracle in the world happen on Monday morning and all I can say is that I am truly blessed to have Sunny in my life! Words can not describe watching your wife go through labor and I don't think that I will ever be able to recount the miracle without crying and will not be able to give it the justice it needs, because it is truly a miracle from God! I will hopefully update the blog later today, but I needed to say that I love Sunny so much! She is my Valentine!
This is our first family picture together. It was taken about 20 minutes after Hyrum was born.

1 comment:
Congratulations Sunny and Bradden. Hyrum is beautiful. HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOUR DAD SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you,
Betsy, Steve, and Daisy Bills
Post a Comment